Golf Maintenance
Maintenance closures are all about rejuvenation, removing the old and bringing in the new. I like to think off it as a spa day(s) for the turf.
This week we finished our wall-to-wall core aerificaiton, continued scalping of all turf surfaces, verticut greens (heavy) and topdressed tees and fairways
Verticutting greens (removing old matted, interconnected tissue which will promote new growth)
Once the greens are verticut, we blow off the chafe and drag the sand back in.
Scalping Collars to remove lip at edge of the green
Topdressing Tees & Fairways
Facilities
All the tile work on the roof has been completed. There is a small punch list of items that has to be completed along the soffits, new gutter installation will follow in the next few weeks, then the project will be completely wrapped up.
Hector had the pressure washer out again…
And spent some time in the attic to investigate a dripping a/c unit…
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!





No comments:
Post a Comment