Thursday, September 22, 2022

Maintenance Update (9/23/22)

 Golf Maintenance

Pictures from this week show how high the water is after recent rains.

Water was over the cart path on #17


And the water is almost to the top of the bulkhead on #15


It seems overly wet right not so I checked my records to see how this year compared to 2021. What I found was a little surprising, we have only had 1.95” more rain this year vs the same time period in 2021. I guess it’s just another typical SW FL summer.

Even with all that water the course is still looking pretty good.




Common Grounds

We have started to plant the new plants at the front entrance. We should be done early next week. Then we can start on lighting and mulch with completion around the beginning of October. I want to say a big thank you to Juan for his help in making the front entrance look so good.







We are also opening up the look at the front of the Pro Shop by removing the overgrown plant material. New plants will be coming soon.


 

Facilities Management

This week the hallways were painted in the administration building…

Before



During



After


And the new fitness equipment was installed…




I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf (and facilities too).




No comments:

Post a Comment