Wednesday, December 3, 2025

Glen Eagle Maintenance (12/3/25)

Mostly normal maintenance with a focus on detail work this week. The weather here has been just about perfect for both golf and golf course conditions. We do need some rain. Lakes are getting extremely low for this time of year. I estimate that we are at levels normally seen in February, meaning we are 2 to 3 months lower than we should be at this point. A slight chance of rain in the forecast on Sunday so let’s keep our fingers crossed.


Pinestraw is going out on the course and along the boulevard.




Just a heads up, we will be Pencil Tine Aerifying greens on Thursday. This is a normal practice we have done many times in years past which keeps water and air exchange moving thru the greens profile and  prevents the greens from what we call “sealing off”.

This process happens ahead of play so you should notice any disruption to golf..

I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!


No comments:

Post a Comment