Thursday, July 3, 2025

Glen Eagle Maintenance (7/4/25)


I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!

With the 4th today and the rain yesterday it was a short week for our staff. They did a great job to get the tasks for the week done.

Here is just a sample of some of the fun!






 

We also started the Ficus replacement in Brittany this week. Our contractor is working from North to South, starting on Grafton Ct.. The process is to cut down the Ficus, grind the stumps and plant new Calusia in place of the removed Ficus. They will work a street or two at a time then move to the next street until they get done at Athol Way.


I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment