It’s that time of year…allergy season 😂
My truck hood, the Yellow Tabebuia tree behind 9 green and my itchy eyes are proof of it. What we need is some rain to wash all the pollen away.
We did have 0.16” of rain on Monday which greened up the course a bit but wasn’t enough to replenish the lakes. I know I sound like a broken record every year but until rainy season starts I will be holding my breath hoping we don’t run out of irrigation water.
The Osprey’s are enjoying the start of spring too…
Two shotguns this week gave us time to clean up some areas around the perimeter of the course…
Clean up some overgrown landscape at the corner of Weston Way…
And fertilized the turf and shrubs along GE blvd…
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!












No comments:
Post a Comment