I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
This time last week I was on vacation in environment wise, the opposite of Southwest Florida. 7,500 to 10,000 feet of elevation, temperatures in the single digits and 18” of snow made it feel like I was on a different planet.
We had a great time but are glad to be back in the land of green grass, colorful flowers, shorts and short sleeves!
The warmer weather recently has the grass rebounding from the early cold weather in November. There are still areas of old growth that are showing the effects of that colder time but overall the course is in good shape as we move into the New Year.
Many of you will be retuning to Glen Eagle very soon, so until then I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!
As always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!







No comments:
Post a Comment