Thursday, December 12, 2024

Glen Eagle Golf Maintenance (12/13/24)

 It has been a wild weather week here at Glen Eagle. We had a couple of “warm” days. Then some rain, Yay!! Then cold again.

The 0.65” of rain and recent warm weather provided a nice green up compared to the cold which had the grass off color for a while.

Here is a quick video of what we had going on this week (pencil tine greens aerificaiton/rolling post aerificaiton/landscaping/planting Canna Lillies behind resturant/freshening up rocks around tee signs/tree trimming/dead tree removal/dealing with hydraulic leak on the rough unit).


Just a quick note. I will be on vacation next week so there won’t be a post next week.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment