Thursday, September 19, 2024

Glen Eagle Maintenance (9/20/24)



Is it the sun or is it the moon? If you guessed moon, you would be correct. The early morning skies have been illuminated by the very bright full moon this week.


With our major maintenance behind us for the year, the course is recuperating very nicely. We can start switching gears to prepare for the upcoming traffic during the upcoming season.



We performed the DryJect on Monday and all went well. It was very labor intensive but the sand channels should be well worth it. The greens were a bit bumpy for a couple days but improving every day. I am very interested to see how this application helps us over the upcoming season.

Here is a video of the process…


I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!




No comments:

Post a Comment