Golf Course
The tropical moisture that moved in from the gulf this week gave us 1.33” of rain. We didn’t really gain any ground on our deficits because in normal years we get rain just about every afternoon. In comparison, this September has been 14.25” drier than last year. The news is predicting rain thru the weekend so hopefully we can add to our total over the next several days.
With the rain we have received, the grass is growing and the course is looking good.
#8
#12
#13
#17
Facilities
Hector was working this week on getting the dishwasher hooked up in the divot, putting together benches for the bocce courts and a bike rack (the only one I caught a picture of 😂) for the H2Bs that will start to arrive in a few weeks.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!





No comments:
Post a Comment