Golf Course
We still are not getting rain which, at this point is simply amazing. Even with the lack of rain, the course is recovering very well from the work we performed a couple weeks ago during the closure. We are now working on course details and course playability.
The collars have made tremendous improvement. The pictures below show quite a turn around in just a couple weeks. It won’t be long until they are fully recovered.
Facilities
Hector has been patching and painting again…
The next couple weeks will be exciting as Lucas and Gary join our team. I look forward to getting to know both of them and many years of working together at Glen Eagle.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment