I would like to start by saying welcome to Gary and Lucas. I look forward to working with both of them and feel very good about the future of Glen Eagle under their leadership.
Golf Course
1.76” of rain yesterday was the first significant rainfall since June 18th. That brings our year-to-date total to 22.87”. In comparison, that is 12.41” below our normal YTD average and 20.29” behind last years total at this point in the year.
Here is a picture of standing water along the perimeter of #9, something I haven’t seen in quite a while. I expect as dry as it has been it will be gone by morning.
The course was looking pretty good prior to the rain and I expect it will turn even greener over the next couple days.
I saw this picture, thought it was funny and with heat indexes over 110 degrees lately, I know how easy it is to get irritable quickly 😂.
Hector was on vacation this week so more facility updates next week.





No comments:
Post a Comment