Another week of waiting on rain but it finally looks like we are seeing chances for rain becoming more consistent over the weekend and into next week. With Sunday being our best chance for rain, I’ll be back to drawing turtles very soon 😁.
Some hot spots showing back up but overall, the course is looking pretty good, all things considered.
1 Green
2 Green Complex![]() |
3 Green and Hole 4
![]() |
18 Green |
The deeper we get into summer and having the golf course closed on Mondays, allows for a lot of maintenance activity.
Verticutting Greens 4x
Light Topdressing Greens
Circle Cutting TCAs & Fairways
Spreading Command on Hot Spots (to assist in holding water)
Mowing Roughs
Lazaro Watering in New Plants
I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend. We live in the land of the free because of the brave. A special thanks to all the men and women who have served and especially those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!





















No comments:
Post a Comment