Thursday, February 13, 2025

Glen Eagle Maintenance (2/14/25)

 

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather and the golf course. Hard to believe it is February with the warm weather we have been having. The golf course is looking great and loving the weather too!


As with most weeks this time of year, our team has been up to routine and detail tasks. Here is some of what we had going on…

Gustavo got in on the action helping out with the weekly light topdressing of greens.

Paulino cleaned up around the oak tree right side of 8 green




Mayerli cleans up overgrown plants at Radio Road entrance

\
Johnny repairs main irrigation line in the landscape around the tennis courts

And of course there are always more machines to clean

I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment