Yuck, yuck, yuck! That’s all I can think of the weather this week.
Cold temperatures (40s/50s) with complete overcast skies, and drizzling rain for 3 days straight; certianly not what we are use to here in SW Florida.
The word on the street is the sun will make its come back staritng tomorrow afternoon with better weather forecasted for next week.
Even with the poor weather the greens are in good condition. Other areas like tees and roughs while in ok conditions overall, are not taking the cold and cloudy nearly as well.
The weather kept me from getting any good pictures of the course but Gustavo was able to get some of the team as they worked in and out of the rain.
Trimming along the cart path behind 18 green
Solid tine aerifying, blowing and rolling weak tees
Quickly I wanted to mention that the box that holds the sand bottles at #1 tee is on order and will be replaced as soon as the new one comes in.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!



No comments:
Post a Comment