Thursday, November 21, 2024

Glen Eagle Maintenance (11/21/24)

 Finally some cool weather. I know not everyone has been looking forward to it like I have but the summers seem to get longer and longer every year.

The golf course and landscape is looking good this week and feedback is that the greens are rolling nicely. They will likely speed up a bit this weekend if the temperatures drop like predicted.





This week we continued working on several projects before peak golf season arrives…

Bunkers sand redistribution


Palm tree trimming


Trimming Calusa to promote height

Trimming palmettos off the sidewalk

Freshening up the landscape near the parking lot and putting green

Johnny, our new irrigation tech keeps knocking off items off his list…




Repairing downspouts behind the restaurant lanai


Topdressing scalped areas around drainage

Cleaning out fertigation containment area


Repairing ficus irrigation at Radio Road

And repairing broken irrigation line behind the Pro Shop

I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment