I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Labor Day Weekend!
A reminder that the course is closed starting next Tuesday (9/3) thru the following Monday (9/9) for maintenance.
This is our last multi-day maintenance closure of the year. We will continue to be closed on Mondays for maintenance thru October 14th.
During this closure we will focus on aerification of greens, tees/collars/approaches (TCAs), fairways, and roughs.
Below is a video clip of pictures taken this week. During our closed Monday, we double verticut greens, mowed and topdressed. We also sprayed wall-to-wall with foliar fertilizer and plant growth regulator to reduce vertical growth and encourage lateral growth.
You will see in the pictures, the maintenance items above, along with some good summer weather is producing nice course conditions.
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf!

No comments:
Post a Comment