Thursday, January 4, 2024

Glen Eagle Maintenance (1/5/23)

 Golf Course

Happy New Year! 🎆

Getting back in the swing of things after a much needed week of vacation. While I was gone, we had 0.8” of rain which suggests I should take more vacations 😂.

The course looks good but between the lack of sunlight and the cool weather we have been having lately turf growth has been reduced.

We applied foliar fertilizer on the tees and fairways to assist growth and produce as much turf as possible given the conditions.

I was glad to see some sunshine to go along with the rain brief rain we had on Thursday morning.



The tire tracks on #16 show the traffic has picked up recently


Looks like we have a good chance of rain in the upcoming week with El Niño still doing its thing. Saturday and Tuesday could be wet. We need the rain so we will have to hope it happens at night so that we can still have plenty of time for golf.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!



No comments:

Post a Comment