Golf Course
I’m going to keep it simple this week. WE HAD RAIN!!!!
Reminds me of the scene in Castaway when Tom Hanks made fire. Such a relief to know that we can stop worrying about a basic need, if nothing else but for just a little while.
We ended up with 3.93” of rain yesterday. That brings our total this week 4.74”. The rain plus not needing to run irrigation since last Saturday has allowed the lakes to come up 14”.
Snapped some pictures today - rain does a golf course good!
Couldn’t choose so here is half the course….š
#7
#8
#9
#17
#18
And one of #1 on my way out this evening…
Common Grounds
As promised a few pictures of the flowers we installed a few weeks back. Still have some growing to do but coming along nicely.
Didn’t realize how busy the Davis entrance was this afternoon š¤Æ
Facilities
Hector stayed busy, so busy in fact I couldn’t catch him on camera š
Did catch a couple pictures of the plumbing company working on the grease trap pipe. That’s a big job!
I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!













No comments:
Post a Comment