Thursday, April 20, 2023

Glen Eagle Maintenance (4/21/23)

 Golf Course

The golf course is green and growing. We fertilized last week and are starting to see the benefits of the fertilizer combined with the rain. There are still a few weak areas that continue to fill in but overall we are seeing good course conditions.

In late March, our agronomic consultant Dr. Kammerer made a spring visit and provided a course condition report. I was very satisfied with what we observed during the visit and the report shows that overall, the course is in great agronomic condition. The report will be posted to the Glen Eagle website tomorrow under the Golf Maintenance tab for anyone interested in a little light turf reading. 

Facilities

The roof project continues to progress well. We are expecting the tear off and first layer of underlayment to be complete by the end of next week.


I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!


No comments:

Post a Comment