Thursday, February 16, 2023

Maintenance Updates (2/17/23)

 Golf Maintenance

I’m hearing good things about the course and other than being tight due to cart traffic I am happy with where we are for February. About the only thing that would make it better would be some rain (at night of course). We are very dry and need to start conserving water as and where we can as it could be quite some time (possibly June) before we get enough rain to make a difference in our lakes, the primary source of our irrigation water.


Facilities

This week we have concentrated on items that have been on our facilities list for quite some time. Many of them are not very visible but just as important to complete as many of our larger projects. Here are a few examples of the types of items we are working on.

Filling hole in wall behind #13 restroom



Swapping out the hands free door opener on the freezer at the kitchen (no more scrapped shins)



I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!


No comments:

Post a Comment