Thursday, January 19, 2023

Maintenance Update (1/20/23)

 Golf Course

It was a bit chilly to start the week off. Temperatures on Sunday and Monday dropped to 38 degrees. On Monday frost developed due to the clear skies, higher humidity and lack of wind. Here are some pictures of the frost on Monday morning.





True to Florida weather, it will be back in the mid 80’s over the weekend.

Common Grounds

Sylvestre posing for a picture while out applying insecticide to the Ficus for whitefly.


Gulf Coast Tree Experts out this week to trim palm trees


Making an area for a table at the tennis facility





Facilities

As usual, it has been another productive week.

Changing out broken clock at tennis



Replacing burnt out lightbulbs in chandelier in the restaurant 


You’ll have to trust me….I didn’t get an after photo.

Putting together new podium


Hanging TV’s in Divot



Hanging new digital bulletin boards


I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!




No comments:

Post a Comment