Thursday, November 17, 2022

Maintenance Update (10/18/22)

 Golf Maintenance

Recent photos sent to me by a member while I was away for a couple days. Was nice to see the course looking good while I was gone.



Common Grounds

Striping of the community roads started this week and should finish by Thanksgiving.




Facilities

Work continues to make areas of our operations more functional. Like this cover for the sink that can be used as both a cutting board and cover, which will allow the area can be used for food prep.




Some of the lights in the clubhouse being changed to LED’s giving us longer a lasting light with a newer modern look. The light parts from the removed light fixtures will be used to replace other lights as needed until over time all the lights are upgraded to the new style.



I look forward to seeing everyone on the course or in the facilities, and as always, if you have any questions, flag me down or shoot me an email. I always enjoy talking turf and facilities too!


No comments:

Post a Comment